Tuesday, September 10, 2013






Winter is almost here. 

Sorry for the long absent. I have been super busy between work , school and starting our  fashion group in campus. Me and  Bailey started the 1st fashion group here at the University of Montana . I love the idea and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what is the outcome. 

outfit 

I had this outfit in my closet for almost 2 years. I finally tried it on. So for my vest , I bought it online but I didn't like it color so I bleached it. 
My Shirt: bought it from Nordstrom Rack awhile ago. 
My boots: found them at local store here in Montana. 
Backpage: online . I didn't realize they were in the female section until I already bout them. I really don't think they are girly ,, I think they look gangster especially If i'm riding my motorcycle  :) ,, 

thanks a lot for stoping by and please don't forget to leave me a lovely comment  .. 

Peace out :) 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment